Many of you may not realize how important it is to have not only volunteer support but monetary support for our vocal music program. We appreciate our school administration’s support of our choir program, but even with their unequivocal support, we recognize that the funds available through the high school are limited and can only be stretched so far. Costs associated with the purchase of sheet music, supplies, and participation in special events increase every year. Our booster club will continue to provide much-needed support and we would appreciate your help in this endeavor.
AmazonSmile – Giving back on Amazon is easy as a smile. Or at least typing the word smile.
- First, while logged into your amazon account, click here, and search for Ponderosa Vocal Music Program.
- Now shop like normal. You’ll see the little banner at the top has changed. It should now say: Supporting: Ponderosa Choir Vocal Music Booster Club. And when you check out, it will automatically send us a donation.
- If you don’t see our name in the top banner, you can always get to it again my changing the www in the address bar to smile.
- For example, www.amazon.com then becomes smile.amazon.com. It’s really that easy to give!
Scrip – Both Fork Lift and Raley’s have a scrip program that donates a percentage of your receipt total back to non-profits like ours. All you have to do is sign up and show your card at check out and Ponderosa Choir will receive a donation in your name! Registration takes literally 30 seconds and you’ll be helping to support our program through your everyday grocery purchases.
The first step, complete this form and have your student turn it in at the office ASAP. If this form is not turned in, the money for your purchase does not go to the Vocal Music Program but to the general athletic fund.
- For Fork Lift/Nugget: You’ll need to obtain a scrip card the next time you’re at Fork Lift. When you have your card, log on to the website at: https://scrip.nuggetmarket.com/ and click on the link “Sign up now” inside the white box. Once inside, agree with their terms of service, then fill out their short registration form. When you pick the beneficiaries, type in Ponderosa Vocal Music Program Booster Club. That’s it! Now every time you show your card, a percentage of your purchase goes back to the Choir Program.
- For Raley’s/Bel-Air: If you don’t have a card, signing up is easy. Go to www.somethingextra.com and click on START HERE to the right. It takes two minutes and then you are done.
- If you are already a “Something Extra” user or you’ve just completed your sign up, log into www.somethingextra.com and click on “Extra Credit” or follow this link: https://www.raleys.com/www/scrip_home. Once there you will search in the first box for Ponderosa Vocal Music Program and select. Now you choose how much of the “Extra Credit” will go to our program.