Chamber Choir – Adv A Capella
- Chamber Choir Disclosure and Syllabus
- Absence Request Form
- Make Up Practice Record
- Pay your suggested class donation
- Concerts and Events Calendar
Costs : NO STUDENT WILL EVER BE DENIED PARTICIPATION BASED UPON FINANCIAL NEED.We are happy to have a thriving choir program with many interested students! There are many costs to running a quality program of our size. Below is the total per class that is our suggested donation for singers. We would appreciate each family to look through the list and see how much they can give. If you can give more, it always helps another family in need. And if this is your year to give less, we appreciate so much whatever you can give.(Spring trip costs are not included)
- Please click PAY YOUR CLASS DONATION (it will open a new tab in your browser window)
- For one student, click on the first box with $70. For each additional student, click the subsequent box. (If you are paying a general donation to help another student, please type in your own amount)
- Select the student’s class in the pull down menu.
- Click on the appropriate button at the bottom of the screen: Pay with PayPal or use a Credit Card.
- On the final screen, please include students name and class name
Ponderosa High School Choir
c/o Mrs. Lucy Nisbet (Boosters)
3661 Ponderosa Road
Shingle Springs, CA 95682
Please note these are only the suggested donation, more is always appreciated and will go directly back to the success of our choirs. Thank you for your consideration.
(NOTE: Download by right clicking DOWNLOAD and choose SAVE LINK AS)