The Ponderosa Vocal Music program is funded through administration, student suggested donations, and community donors. We stretch the limited funds as far as we can. Our fundraising events will fill in the gaps to run the program and provide funds for much needed items.
Where Your Dollars Will Go:
• Music Equipment
• Concert Attire
• New Acoustic Shell (still need $16,375)
• Miscellaneous items to run the program
How You Can Help:
• Pay your student’s suggested donation
• Pay your student’s suggested donation plus additional donation
• Ask your employer to match your donation (Employee Matching Gift Program)
• Send your Ameri-Gas bill to school with your student, we will get a %
• Sign up for e-Script. Forklift and Save-Mart are our local contributors
o Complete form and return to front office
o Form available on www.bruinchoir.com
• Sign up for the “Benefit” Mobile App – we receive 3-20% from sales
• Sign up for Amazon Smile – we receive a % of sales
• Intel Employees can donate volunteer hours funds to our Choir
• Buy tickets and attend our Flapjack Fundraiser at Applebee’s on Sept 16th.
• Hire the Chamber Choir to sing at your Christmas party or special event.
• Buy tickets to Cabaret. Bring money for the silent auction and dessert raffle.
• Have a great idea? Let us know.
If you would like to help in any way with the Fundraising Committee, please contact us!